John E. Rosenquist
John practices intellectual property law, specializing in representing both patent owners and defendants in patent infringement litigation in the chemical arts.
John has over two decades of experience in litigating for generic clients under the Hatch‐ Waxman Act (ANDA litigation). During that time, he has represented generic clients in more than a dozen trials and has successfully argued appeals before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit involving ANDA litigation.
John has also briefed and participated in an argument before the U.S. Supreme Court in a case involving the chemical arts. Prior to joining Green Griffith, John was a Shareholder in and later served as Counsel to Leydig, Voit & Mayer, Ltd.
The John Marshall Law School, J.D.
Creighton University, M.S., Chemistry
St. Mary’s College, B.A., Chemistry
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois (Member, Trial Bar)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Registered Patent Attorney, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, No. 26,356
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated (Highest Rating), Martindale‐Hubbell